421 --

December 27, 2011

421.  Thunder tickets for New Year's Eve (second year in a row...tradition in the making?)




422.  Mario Kart 7 on Lilah's 3DS (trying very hard to remember it's HER toy -- can't believe I ever had my doubts about it!)


Photo


423.  A new Crock Pot (my husband does listen to me and he does surprise me sometimes -- I'd already gotten my "gift" on Friday, but this was under the tree Sunday morning)


Photo


424.  Feeling like a newlywed after receiving an appliance as a gift this year ; )


425.  A lazy day after Christmas (it was cold and rainy and dreary -- what else could we do?)


Photo


426.  Remembering a sleepy girl's excitement



427.  A full house





428.  Having a cousin on Christmas morning (my mom is an only child, so Anna & I were always the only kids)



429.  Being able to share some of this girl's clothes now : )



430.  Putting 2011 to bed

431.  Exciting opportunities to serve in 2012

432.  The smell of new books

433.  My washing machine that keeps hanging on even though it rarely spins the first time

434.  Target : )

435.  That feeling I get at the most random times that just overwhelms me with thankfulness for the simple things like a working dishwasher to load -- God speaks to our hearts, doesn't He?

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images