Best $49 Ever Spent!

June 03, 2010


Oh, sweet summer!  You have arrived.  We've missed you so!

Our last day of school was Wednesday and we have wasted no time delving in to Summer 2010.  Last Saturday Jamie decided we needed a water source, so he spent $49 on one of those little Easy-Set pools.  It's small (8 feet in diameter and 30 inches deep), but it serves its purpose.  It even came with a small pump to keep algae from growing in the water.  Yay!  I'm not sure it works very well...  Anyway, we're getting our money's worth out of this little investment.


Lilah LOVES it.  She has zero fear of water.  She doesn't mind getting her head under and she doesn't hold her nose which is very important to her father.  All this practice will come in handy when Courtney tries to teach her the correct swimming techniques at lessons later this month. 


Swim, sister, swim!   So far, Molly has been wonderful to get in and play with her.  She's such a good big sister.  Parker comes out occasionally and soaks for a minute.  I've been outside, too -- working on getting some color (and succeeding) and reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.   So, this is our summer set-up.  Are you jealous?  We are living the good life! 

In my dreams, we'd be lounging by this pool which complements our house so nicely.


Dream on, huh?  I will.  While I'm sitting by the Easy-Set...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I appreciate your taking the time to read it. Thanks for remembering Peyton.

    I plan on reading some of the books on your reading list. Right now I am reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, very good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images