Happy Father's Day!

June 21, 2010

Thank you, Dad for being you.  Thank you for teaching me about the important things in life -- not by telling me but by doing them.  Your example of integrity and character is one I can only hope to live up to.  You taught me about the value of hard work -- professionally and at home.  Thank you for taking care of us and for loving us.  


Thank you, Jamie for being a great dad to our girls!  You are gentle and loving and patient at times when I'm not.  


Thanks for working hard for us --  we miss you when you're working 7 days a week, but we understand that you're doing it for our family.



Thanks for helping the girls with everything from riding a bike to baking a cake.  They will always remember the times you guys had fun doing new things together!



 You're a pretty fun dad to have!  I've loved watching you experience fatherhood.  


Love, love, love to my dad and my man on Father's Day (even though this post is one day late)!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images