I'm Kind of a Big Deal

July 15, 2010

Yep. That's right. I have fans. True, they are my mom's good friends...but still fans. Seriously, Betty and Sue (two people, two separate fans, not one "Betty Sue") have said some very kind things and encouraged me to keep writing. It's sort of weird to think that people are actually reading the stuff I post here -- kind of like being seen in my underwear.

Anyway, I'll have more later. Right now Molly and Lilah are driving me crazy because they NEED Starburst. I guess we'll run to town where Molly has graciously volunteered to run into Harp's so I won't have to actually put on clean clothes or brush my hair. I could probably get by without wearing shoes, but my mom always told me you shouldn't drive barefoot. Words of wisdom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images