Memory Verse

January 04, 2011

I haven't had a "memory verse" since Sunday School when I was a little girl, but I'm joining Beth Moore and her blog community in the Siesta Scripture Memory Team this year.  The goal is to memorize 24 verses this year.  There are so many verses of scripture that I sort of know -- in other words I can quote enough of it to sound like I know what I'm talking about. 

We choose our own verses to memorize, and it took me a little while to find the one I thought I'd start 2011 with.  The message at church Sunday was very powerful and the passage Bro. Aaron used just leaped out at me.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we 
ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout generations,
for ever and ever, Amen.        Ephesians 3:20-21
He is able to do more than we ask or or imagine; this year I'm all about letting Him.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images