Copy Cat

June 22, 2011

I've been thinking a lot lately about how my girls copy what I do.  With my older two, it isn't so obvious anymore.  They are all about learning to be their own people and that's great, but my actions and attitudes still heavily influence them.  Over the past few years I've had to squash some bad habits, sin really, that I don't want them to imitate. 

Lilah, however, is a blatant copy cat and I've captured a few of these moments.  The master bedroom closet has a step down into it (this closet doubles as a safe room) and every morning I sit on that step to lotion up.  The other morning I found Lilah doing the same.

Don't look too closely at the condition of my closet!  It's a catch-all...

She reads like I do.


She enjoys her computer time like I do.


And, she loves flowers like I do.


I hope as she's growing up (and my big girls are, too) she'll copy some other things I do that she probably doesn't even notice much right now.  I hope she'll pray and spend time in the Word (more than I do) and that she'll love her family and that she'll have faith and courage to face each day. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images