Blogger Frustrations

August 12, 2011

I cannot comment on my own blog.  So frustrating.  I just wanted to respond to Amanda's comment and thank her for her prayers.  Greensboro seems like it would be an awesome place to end up if we have to relocate.  Anyway, I noticed my most recent post is filled with typos.  That would be because I typed it from a little netbook... 

Today's my last day of preparation for the beginning of school on Monday.  My Oklahoma peeps started yesterday and I know the cooler temps made for a much more pleasant day.  I hope we'll continue to have some cooler weather next week (my room tends to stay very warm and muggy) as all of Arkansas returns to the classroom.

Hope you all have a wonderful school year!  I'm off to create seating charts : )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images