Eleven

February 04, 2011

I cannot believe it's been 11 years since Molly made her debut.  When I think about her birth and everything we didn't know, I am humbled and blessed.  I wrote a pretty detailed post last year if you don't know Molly's story.  http://choosingourbattles.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-birthday-molly.html   God has been so good to Molly and to us.  Eleven years ago on this day she was still in the NICU and it would be another week before we came home.  I was about to climb the walls!  This week we've been snowed in and she's been about to climb the walls! 

This year's celebration was low-key.  Molly had her friend, Grace, over to spend the night.  They got manicures and we had pizza and they splurged on cookie cake.  Molly is our miracle and 11 looks much different than I thought it might 11 years ago. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images