197 -- 207

June 20, 2011

197.  French toast and thunderstorms in the morning

198.  Little girls who have grown into the habit of sleeping late this summer

199.  Quiet, easy morning time while Jamie is at work and the girls are still in bed

200.  Hearing our youth testify to a life-changing experience at Souled Out last week.  The spirit  
         moved!

201.  Monogrammed aprons

202.  Story time at the public library



203.  Father's Day and the celebration of my heavenly father, my earthly father, and the father of my precious girls

204.  Easy-set swimming pools -- even the little ones

 
206.  My sister taking a vacay day to hang out with us at the creek


207.  Older girls who disciple my older girl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images