Around the House in Instagram

April 16, 2012

Instagram for Android became available a couple of weeks ago and I love it!  I do not; however, love Android, but that is not important right now.  Oh, and Android finally got Temple Run -- about four months too late.  Would you like to see some shots around the Battles' grounds in Instagram?  Well, OK!


This is Lilah's egg she made in Sunday School.  Isn't she cute?  I think her hair is now around 6 inches long.


My favorite place to be!  I love deck time : )


The sun shinining through my Japanese maple.  This tree is a boss!  It's more beautiful every spring.


This is the main front flower bed.  I love how lush it's becoming, despite the fact that two of the huge boxwoods didn't make it through last summer's crazy heat.


Dandelions -- I used to smile and just love these as a kid, but not so much these days.  Weeds < grass


Cheesy chicken lasagna -- This was YUMM-O.  Thank you, Pinterest.

Hope you have a wonderful week!  The weather looks like it's going to cooperate with us and I hope to be spending my evenings out of doors!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images